7th & 8th Grade Boys Breakfast Study
(The Early Church)
– Alternating Tuesday Mornings, 7:25am
– MMS (Kolache Factory – Memorial City)
begins Sept. 10th
SBMS (Shipley’s – Bunker Hill) begins Sept. 17th
Middle School Family Bible Study (varying topics)
- 2nd Thursday of every month, 6:30-8:00pm
- local restaurnats, TBD. All Middle School students and their parents are invited to eat, fellowship, and discuss scripture together. Begins Sept. 12th.
High School Devos (varying topics)
– MHS Tuesday AM, Echo Lane Starbucks / SHS Thursday AM, Memorial Donut
9th – 11th Grade Bible Study (the Book of Acts)
– Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm – The Killion’s House
12th Grade Bible Study (Philippians)
– Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm – The Dickinson’s House
Kinkaid Boys Whataburger Group (varying topics)
- Alternating Tuesday Mornings, Time TBD - San Felipe Whataburger (near school) - HS begins Sept. 12th / MS begins Sept. 19th
Every Saturday night we will come together to worship God in a new and exciting way. We will try to gain more insight into exactly who God created us to be and how we can support one another along the way. We realize that our lives get so busy and packed full that the digital world doesn’t give us much breathing room that sometimes we need to learn to unplug and listen to the one thing that is calling our name every second of the day, God. After service we eat dinner and fellowship with one another. (Dinner $2)
The early church in Acts saw meeting together in smaller communities as crucial to living out the Great Commission in Matthew 28 of making disciples of all nations. As Acts 2:42 says, “They continually devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” In today’s world we believe this message is just as important. Every Sunday night, unless otherwise noted, we’ll seek to be living examples of Acts 2:42. The groups are broken into grade levels and gender with incredible adults leading the way. We’ll gather first to eat dinner, spend some time in fellowship, hear what’s going on in the larger Student Ministries community and then we’ll split into groups for the remainder of the time. Email Maggie if interested. (Dinner $5)
WHO WE ARE :
The youth group at Mercy Street is a community of 6th through 12th graders. Our safe environment allows teens to “come as they are” with their questions and doubts, as we learn together about Christ, and how to apply his teachings in our lives. We engage the youth in Bible studies, Worship, Service work, and many fellowship activities to enrich their spiritual lives.
If you would like to find out about more ways for your child to get involved check out our Calendar!
For any further information or questions contact Maggie.